March 8, 2017

Women's day

I hope everyone is having a beautiful Wednesday, which is also the celebration of Women's day. I have been seeing bunch memes and quotes that I really liked.
"Real queens fix each others crowns"
"We women have to remember to love each other, respect and protect each other and have each other's backs"
Having so much negativity in the world in pretty much every network, I choose to keep a light of positive energy, it is my effort even if it looks small to some. I think it is necessary and I will continue to focus on it. We women are strong but we need our little corner to re-charge our energy. Art is that space for me.



And here is my page for Beth's traveling fabric book, her theme is something Japanese, I hope she likes it!
https://www.youtube.com/user/AyalaArt
Her video coming soon!

Thanks for visiting ♥
Check my available art and online classes get my newsletter

17 comments:

  1. What a lovely looking girl. Happy PPF Party ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is very lovely Ayala with such a sweet face~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very wonderful post. Women are stronger together. I love your Japanese girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! And I totally agree art provides a quiet space and recharges us. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Japanese girl is so pretty! Happy PPF and happy Women's day too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on the Japanese girl. Such a sweet face. Let me know next week what your son says about the mathematical clock.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your little Japanese girl! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Martha! Beautiful positive messages! I love your little Japanese girl! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ayala, I didn't realize you were on YouTube until just a few minutes ago!!! I am now a subscriber and I look forward to watching your videos!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! ♥ I have lots of art journaling, painting, and art dolls there :oD Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  10. Adorable Japanese girl!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet Japanese girl painting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your little Japanese girl is just lovely. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your positive energy! Show that negativity who's boss!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved the cute Japanese girl...

    http://warli-soul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabric page is extraordinary. Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!