September 15, 2015

Day 15. Stopping before the art is finished

If you feel that you overwork your paintings, I invite you to do this exercise:
Start a piece and way before it is finished, stop. Let it sit on the side for a day or two. Think  of several ways to keep working on it, like color or any other technique to apply, and then go ahead and finish. Do not add anything else than what you thought of while in the break. It is just an excercice and it is easier for some than for others. Try and see! :oD



Check my available art and online classes get my newsletter

2 comments:

  1. No I often fiddle with mine for agers.
    Merle...........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that feeling haha! That's why I am practicing this, and it can be fun!

      Delete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!