February 28, 2015

29 faces of 29 faces challenge

The last face was "pulled art" in my journal. She ended up being a swimmer without a suit. lol For some reason some of my paints end up bald or clothless.
This is a detail. The full image is after the page-break.


 I always feel a bit sad that the challenge is done, after so much  activity,  sniff-sniff ;o)
but I think it is also good that we take one day to reflect on all the pieces done, and see if we want to take a new direction in our work, if we learned a better way to do something, or if we want to keep experimenting with a new medium.
Thank you so very much for playing along with me!
Now we will have more time to visit all the blogs and enjoy the eye candy!
See you soon!



 Here is the swimmer in all her splendor.



Check my available art and online classes get my newsletter

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for this lovely February, I think I'll take a dip with your charming swimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU!!

    Blessed by your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it's the end again.... Can't believe how fast the months of the 29 faces challenges rush by every single time. It was lots of fun as always, and as you say, now there's finally some time to go visit all the blogs that participated :-) Your swimmer shouldn't look so sad, we'll be back in September!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your faces are all lovely but i particularly love this last one... such a sad expression on her face, and that polka dot cap is priceless. I also love that she is without a bathing suit. :-) Thank you so much for hosting this. It was a lot of fun. This was my 1st *29 faces in February* and i have a feeling i'll be back. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her look, beautiful! Congrats on the challenge, again ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you!!! Such wonderful comments, make my little heart so happy Xo)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!