June 25, 2014

Taking it easy

This past weeks I have been taking it easy. Not exactly my plan but my hurt shoulder does not allow for much just yet. I have no idea how exactly I ended up hurting my shoulder, I guess it was a series of small actions, maybe? The thing is I can barely move it and I am having Physical Therapy that hurts as much as leaving it alone. Lets hope that it helps soon because it is so annoying!

So, not much art but I have a few nice images to share.
This is from the FITW. Lee in AU made the kitty but then she suggested to change it... so I asked again if it was OK to give it a whole other look and after the agreement, I turned around: (Now it is a Frida KATlo) :oP


What do you think? Do you like the results?


Check my available art and online classes get my newsletter

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous25 June, 2014

    What a wonderful idea!
    The cat seems to be happy. The woman looks a little bit sad or painful, but I like the change a lot!

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being Frida, she was always a bit sad :oP

      Delete
  2. The results are fantastic! I love it! A lot of emotion in the eyes!
    Please take care of your shoulder ;o)
    Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stacy, lots of hugs back ;oD

      Delete
  3. Lovely how you turned kitty into Frida. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Wow!
    Hope your shoulder will be back to normal one day soon!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!