July 31, 2013

Last post of Show me...

Thanks to all that participated in "Show me yours", it was great to see different places and seasons!
I always forget to carry my camera, so I did not post as much as I intended, but that's OK, I had so many other projects going on at the same time. I still invite all to share a bit of your local area, nothing too personal, we don't need stalkers right? But something that represents a little of our area in the world.

This is a very old house by a highway. The industrial and commercial areas grew all around it, like it happens too often, and it is now alone, empty but still rather pretty.
I love pictures of old houses, even those in ruins, somehow they show a story.

Look at the tumble weed to the right.... those things are everywhere! lol

Ayala Art



7 comments:

  1. Aw! I'm kicking myself for not coming around here more often. I would have played along, for sure. I'm too late for the party, tho. Maybe next time, I'll try not have my head in the sand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tumble weed is so perfect there that it looks like a prop put on pourpose. Lol. I like old houses too, so much character.
    If you´ve visited me lately you could have a look at the End of the World. Nothing catastrophic, just the most southern city in the world called Ushuaia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, then I learned something new today! I always thought that last place was called Tierra del Fuego! I have to go and check it out, thanks!!

      Delete
  3. Tumble weed. You know, I always thought that was made up! LOL! Great photo Martha ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. They are all over the place here... I should take more pictures. Then in late winter early Spring, we get this crazy winds and the really tumble! Some get so big they can damage your car! I like them, they are weird and funny :oD

      Delete
  4. What a fun post... love tumbleweeds too!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!