May 18, 2013

Busy stuff

I feel bad not to come and post in my blog, feel like I have been neglecting it, but I have been so busy with so many little things! Lots of errands, doctor visits (one kid hurt his shoulder, the other is growing too fast), and plenty of painting. I have just had enough time to visit FB shortly and keep running.
But when I start scanning my images (emphasis in "when") I will have a lot to share here.

For now, I have a very sweet image a lady asked if she could paint, from the mama dove in my patio in the past post. Her name is Joan Bryson.


I think it turned out nicely ♥

And before I forget, the Exquisite Corpse I organized is going awesome! This is Milo Wylde Chin's from my Team #1:


The mermaid part was made by moi. I will publish the others as they come. No one knows the end look of the piece till we are all done!
Can't wait to see mine!
Linking to MoM

9 comments:

  1. It turned out beautifully. What a nice collaboration.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow both very nice works... she did an awesome job of your photo!Love her style...
    Thanks for sharing even though you're so busy!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mermaid is a mum - a loved and a picnicing one at that. She is beautiful- and very protective and strong too. I look forward to the progression:)
    Thank you for sharing her on Mandarin Orange Monday. ( Last week I shared you on my FB:) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fascinating collaboration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Yong Lady ;o) I understand about everything! Life happens and you can't do anything about it! Love the dove painting! So precious! Love the drawing from team 1!!! Excellent ;o) Take Care ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work Martha. Love the mermaid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh I love this mermaid woman!!!
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ayala I love the "fun" of your site too:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bird, and the group art most interesting!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!