February 26, 2012

Day 26, sunday night

We spent all day out enjoying the nice weather. I had been painting this for days now, but I gave it the last finishing touch today, and it's the face number 26. The colors are more intense, not sure why it looks a bit pale in the blog.


Here's a close of of a detail after the break






And my little art partner had like 5 seconds to bring her piece, therefore the ripped paper effect:

She wants me to thank everyone for the awesome comments on her drawings :o)

Thanks for visiting, I hope you are enjoying the challenge as much as I am!
And since the OWOA event has been postponed, guess what? I have another challenge for next month!
Keep an eye over here and sharpen your brushes! Or is it wet your pencils...?
Oh well, be ready to have fun ♥

9 comments:

  1. This is a lovely paint! :]
    Thank you for sharing your talents, enjoy the weather ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm enjoying this challenge very much, Ayala!! :)
    Your painting is vibrant, and your daughter is always amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The detail and texture is yummy :D , and your daughter is very quick on the draw lol :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one - the colors are beautiful, and her wings are perfect.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. The painting is stellar (love the leafy wings) and your daughter's cartoon is funny--start mentoring her for the New Yorker cartoon challenge--well maybe wait a few years, some of them are a litte risque!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Martha, well done!! Love your art! And, your daughter's, what can I say?? She is so adorable! I love her humor and her art! She is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. An awesome painting - love those wings. And your daughters bunny is incredibly cute? Judge? Only with the highest praise!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors in this lady!!! Lovely works this month! Peace, MHFS

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!