September 11, 2011

September 11th. 10 years later.


10 years ago, it was a sunny morning for us in California. My younger one only 3 and watching TV. My friend called me to ask me if I heard of the accident in NY. She had just moved from there to TX and while we were on the phone the second plane crashed. We cried and cried. Nothing made sense. Not the action, not the reactions. And even when we were so far away, I still felt scared.

10 years later, with less freedom, less privacy, and rights, it still makes no sense to me.
Enjoy your day to the fullest.

2 comments:

  1. I agree Martha, it makes no sense to me either! Peace my friend ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will never know the truth, but there's many interests and power involved. I just keep praying for peace and a better world.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!