February 13, 2011

Smells like Spring

Look guys! I have some flowers already! I'm posting these to cheer up the people in the north that still have snow. I'm always amazed that my poor little plants are not dead with this weather. First the extreme heat then the frozen nights. Well here's a beautiful pair of roses, and the camellia that finally decided to have a bloom.
Now, don't feel jealous, ever, because the summers here bake you up with so many days of over 100 F weather. But having an early Spring is nice.

 

 


I will post some art tomorrow. I actually chained the muse this time around muaHaHaHaHa

8 comments:

  1. They are just beautiful Martha! Thank you for them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh gorgeous. We have warm winters here too, but I can't grow camellias without major work because our soil is very alkaline. Thanks for posting these!
    jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful and up north in Mi. I'm really jealous!!
    Happy Valentine's Day with hugs. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, I smelled the spring aswell.
    Happy Valentine to you
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honestly, I smelled the spring aswell.
    Happy Valentine to you
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Martha!! Beautiful! I don't think we will be seeing flowers for a couple of months!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! That pink rose looks almost neon, so intense.
    Jan, the camellia has been there for 2 years and finally has one flower, let's see if it really likes it in there, some leaves look burned :o/

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!