June 1, 2010

Victoria is here!

What a cool surprise last night to get Victoria in the mail! She has a bit of a pillow head, which is expected, coming from England in a long flight.... in a box. LoL
Her journal is so pretty!  Originally created by Raedell in Florida, then pampered and wigged by Trace. They have done such a wonderful job!

I will fluff her hair, select some colors that match her shoes for a nice dress, write her a fun story and will give her a little companion when the time comes for her to leave.


Talk to you soon!

5 comments:

  1. Love the picture and Circus Mystic sounds intriquing. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha, what will actually become of Victoria? Who does she actually belong to? She looks a little tired but I suppose it was the travel.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victoria was done by DellaRae, then she went to the UK to get painted, got hair and then was shipped to me. She will get dressed up and will go back to her mama in Florida. I will update the blog, I guess I should explain that better there too huh? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous02 June, 2010

    Oh.. it is cool how the artist made her..
    I see you are going to create new clothing for her?..
    thanks for showing.
    hugs,Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. hee hee ....happy she arrived safe & sound although tired. Victoria is pleased she missed all that delay with volcanic dust! Phew!
    OOOoooo I can't wait to see all our dolls complete and view journal pages once more...all excited lol
    Luna is enjoying her time here in the London and I will be working on her clothing next week...big hugs Trace (((xxx)))

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!