June 4, 2010

The pitter patter of little feet part 2

Remember the preview a few days ago? It is a fun project for polymer babies and we have a blog too.

So here comes a baby from California on the way to Idaho! I have to say, sending a baby in parts is strange! I didn't have the heart to take a picture of the parts alone LoL
But for our project here, where each participant works on each step of the production, it is easier for the one that will paint the baby to get the parts separately.
Doesn't it almost look like a finished baby on  the blankie?  :o)


So well, here is my baby ready to be worked on. From Idaho, to Michigan, then North Carolina, Georgia and finally back home!
If you want to visit the blog, this is the link: http://touringbabies.blogspot.com


See how she look NOW!

Don't forget to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from everyone, thanks!

7 comments:

  1. is wonderful :-) !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh what a cute little thing!!! Love it!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!!!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Ayala,
    it´s quite a while since my last visit. And you made so many lovely things.
    I love your pitter- patter and victoria too.
    She is absolutly awesome.
    Have a great sunday
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all!
    Janine, I was missing you! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!