May 16, 2010

Most of the time, anyway!

Don't you feel you should have more control over things sometimes?
The weekend came and left so fast, I'm still spinning.
I didn't do as many things as I wanted, but managed to organize some of my mess, and the house regular mess. Summer is around the corner, well, the summer weather is here anyway, we reached the 90s today!
We have 3 more weeks of school then everything will flip backwards in our schedule. Some will be happier about the change, some will not LoL
And there's nothing we can do about it ;o)
Thinking of that, I made a little Queen collage some weeks back, but just now scanned it (in my "organize or toss away" rule) and here is the result:
A picture of me as a queen (fake short hair, mind you)
Will this give me more control over things? No. Did it make me feel better? Yes.
I am still giggling. My favorite part is the cookie :oD


I am queen of my desk. Most of the time, anyway!

2 comments:

  1. ...and that's a very pretty queen if you ask me. You deserve the crown, you've earned it. Have a great Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! I deserve my paper crown! It's mine! hehehehe :oD

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!