April 7, 2010

Everything changes...

Seems like every other day a website changes the rules, the format, the way to link to other pages...
Just yesterday I noticed the links on ebay are all different, to access the personal page. They switched the order on me! I kept clicking on the wrong think hehehe

Etsy added some things, removed another stuff. Sometimes by the time I learn about a change, they took it off the site, so one less thing to worry about, right?

Youtube is another one that changed recently. I think this change is here to stay, so I made a how-to, based on my channel but it works the same way in any other channel. Just look for the marked links in the picture below.
They got rid of the star system, and only use a "thumbs up, thumbs down" now; the icons are a bit hard to find from inside the channel. They are still having a glitch with the new comments. Mine don't show in some of my videos, and when I comment, you don't see a sign that the post went through, so you find yourself clicking frenetically at the button.... :oP well, I hope they fix it soon!

Click on the image to see how-to find the video rate area now:

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! ♥
    Your artwork is awesome!! Off to check your Etsy right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Martha. I have noticed some changes in YouTube. That video looks like a good one, but I wasn't able to click on it to view.It just showed the picture. Have a great day and hope the doggies are doing good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally lost when things are changed. It takes me forever to learn on the computer and then the changes come and makes me crazy...lol
    Dessa Rae

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!
    Thanks for coming by my blog...which lead me back to yours! Love your art :-)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!