April 20, 2009

What I've been up to lately

I hope everyone had a great Easter and Spring break!
I have been dealing with a terrible case of a broken dishwasher. I won't go into the gory details, but it started by a recall since the beginning of March, and neither company (the store where we bought it, and the manufacturer having a recall part) has been successful in finish the mess they started. Four technicians later, I have the washer's guts under the counter and the door in pieces in a box... and they told me it was going to be a 15 minutes job... ha! 15 minutes and 2 months more like it.
Anyway, back to the artsy part of my post, here's a picture of the paintings I've been working on.



I had left my canvases for the clay, and I am very much into dolls (I am making a video for ADO, I'll post a link when I upload to YouTube) but I also get the itch for the brushes and paint tubes :oD

I also finished remixing -finally- the Odysseus video book-report my son made. He got an A+ We laugh all over again, it's such a silly thing!
Oh... I love this! Have you heard of Susan Boyle ? Get a kleenex. That's one CD I'm getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!