December 17, 2008

Fog delay and bugs

This pictures of our last fog delay from Sunny California ;o)
When the fog in the area is so dense, you can't even see your nose, the school starts 2 hours late. So I guess the kids feel pretty sunny about it. I wish I had taken a picture a little before this, when we couldn't even see the tree! SO unreal!
Look at the fog:







Now, I want to give everyone some good advice: BACK UP your computer data! I got a horrible virus that made a mess of all my stuff. We were lucky to find a good program to fix things, because out antivirus did not catch this stuff. It wouldn't let the browser on and threaten to delete all kinds of files. I was afraid to lose all my pictures and docs. Get your CDs ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!